Turnaround Time

Rhino Shield Minnesota did our house three years ago this spring our house was in need of major repairs. That’s probably why they only give customers a two-year labor warranty it’s on the back of the contract read it!

The crew that did our house was hired off craiglist and had no experience using this type of paint. Our job was rushed and really not what we expected. Rhino Shield doesn’t return our phone calls they are no longer members of the BBB and they have shut down their operations in Minnesota. I left a negative review on their Google business page thinking that would get their attention and they would call me back.

That wasn’t the case they simply deleted their Google business page and my negative review along with it. I had a feeling this was going to be the case so I screen shot my original Google review to share it on other review sites. The owner of Rhino Shield of Minnesota Jay Mariano and his father Rick Mariano also own Rhino Shield of Wisconsin these two characters are border line criminal. They were here one day and gone the next they didn’t even last three years in this market but their BBB claimed they were in business for 17yrs their Wisconsin BBB claims they’ve been in business 19yrs that’s impossible.

These guys run a business full of lies and deceit don’t even waste your time calling corporate in Destin Florida they’re all a bunch of crooks over there too. I don’t expect they will ever return our calls or attempt to redo my house but I will tell everyone I know to stay away from this company and the crooks that run it. I remember thinking we got what I though was a good deal. Rhino Shield isn’t a good deal at any price!!!

I’m getting ready to call the manufacturer of Rhino Shield Nationwide Protective Coating Manufacturer to find out how to get this garbage off my house. Knowing what I now know I wouldn’t let them near my house for FREE!!

Nationwide Protective Coating Manufacturer 1-800-423-7264

Product or Service Mentioned: Rhino Shield Painting.

Comments

Unfortunately, from reading thru some of these reviews I don't think Johnnie Cochran could help you resolve your issue with Rhino Shield. It sounds like Rhino Shield of Wisconsin and Rhino Shield of Minnesota is being operated by the same crooks.

It also appears that ignoring problems and customers is a standard practice for Rhino Shield across the country.

Thank you for telling your story and for preventing others from making the same mistake. Let’s just hope these crooks get shut down and receive a little jail time soon!!

And just exactly what do you think another lame telephone call is going to accomplish ?This situation is beyond telephone conversations. If the local franchisee is defunct, you're going to need to write a letter to the home office served via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

You will need to state the history, the problem, and the attempted remedies. You must also decide and state clearly the solution you desire. Also state that they have 7 business days to respond prior to escalation of the case.

But I think it's going to be tough because of Minnesota weather - 3 years of which is like 10 years somewhere else.You must be 100% truthful about everything and keep emotion out of it. I have given you $150 worth of free legal advice - good luck.