95 Church St, Pembroke, MA 02359, USA
Turnaround Time

Hi everyone. I used Rhinoshield on my home in 2013 in MA and what a terrible mistake.

They will not repair any of the paint that has held up worse than regular paint and actually damaged my home due to moisture. They tell me if i touch it myself they will void the "lifetime" warranty. I could go on and on and on with other issues as well so now I am currently seeking legal help.

I am looking to connect with people who have had the same terrible experience due to bad customer service and/or product failure. I am NOT asking for you to do anything except share your story with me.

To be clear I am NOT asking for money, legal help, or for you to do any work.

My ideal outcome would be to file a class action lawsuit due to the fact that we all bought the same defective product and some of us were falsely advertised to.

If you would like any other information feel free to email me at amoore.help@gmail.com .

I would be happy to help any of you in anyway. This company needs to be stopped from selling a defective product.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 1 private and 1 public responses to the review from Aug 22.

Comments

AmCoatIndustriesCares
Rhino Shield Verified Representative

We are sorry you have encountered a difficult situation with one of our independent Rhino Shield contractors. Rhino Shield contractors do thousands of successful installs nationwide annually and have been doing so since 2000.

However, occasionally a situation does arise, and when that happens our dealer team does its best to resolve the matter satisfactorily. It appears in your situation this has not happened. AmCoat, as the product supplier, reached out to you using the contact information you provided but to date have not received a reply back. We assume this means the matter has been resolved.

If that is not the case and you would like AmCoat’s assistance, please contact us at support@amcoatind.com to see if we can help bring this to a satisfactory conclusion. Thank you.

We put Rhino Shield on our home several years ago and have regretted it ever since. Paint has faded in some areas, peeling in others.

The guy that was sent out to paint the house painted everything in sight including outlets and electrical boxes.

We have to pressure wash it 2-3 times a year due to the fact that it turns green. I have called the representative that sold the product to us and he refused to do anything to remedy the situation

I had RhinoShield installed in 2012 and after four years it was rotting peeling and cracking. Have been calling, emailing and evwn sending fed ex letters with proof of delivery to try to get them to fix this.

Finally had aome contractors out to inspect and both estimated that there could be moisure issues and possible mold growth under the siding. Finally signed a contract for $24,000 in new siding and sure enough, after pulling some old siding off, there is rot and mold growth.

Hello, This is the MA dealer responding. We're very sorry about the level of frustration you are having.

You did not post your name, in an effort to reach out to you we searched our records for the job and price you stated, 2013 install sold at $21,000. There were two projects that match the year and price you stated, we contacted them hoping to find you but they did not have any issues. We would very much like to speak with you and resolve your issues. We certainly stand behind the product and our application.

In regards to any service issue, if a customer has a coating issue that can be resolved by recoating we are happy to do so. If it's a carpentry related issue and we performed the carpentry we also carry a warranty on that. So please reach out to us and ask for any manager to assist you we are available 8am-4pm weekdays. If you simply want a third party to assist you please contact the BBB as they will help facilitate as an intermediary to help resolve your issue.

We typically do not reply to postings on this website as they are unverified and some times fabricated. Thank you

to MA Dealer #1576855

It’s very doubtful that every complaint on here is fabricated. Especially when everyone is saying the exact same things in different parts of the country. There is currently a class action lawsuit being organized.

to Class Action Rhino #1578484

Please tell me where I can join this class action suit!!